Rebounding Benefits– RECAP
There are 3 things Rebound Fitness expects from Instructors;
- to Teach all of the rebounding moves with precision and perfect technique,
- to Inspire using motivational music and cueing and showing knowledge of the rebounding science and benefits the participants are getting to keep them motivated
- to have FUN yourself and to ensure that participants are also having fun with music and choreography that is appropriate to the participants and with regular progressions/new choreography to keep the class interesting.
On a well sprung, high quality pro rebounder,
- is Low Impact – absorbs 87% of impact
- will Burn Calories – 68% more effective than jogging
- improves the Immune system – lymphatic drainage
- will strengthen the bladder & pelvic floor – any everything else, it’s a cellular exercise!
- improves posture – vital for a healthy older age
- has huge positive psychological benefits – everyone is successful