aka. Booty Bound Barrows
Errol is a committed, creative and self-motivated Sport & Physical Activity Development Specialist, with extensive experience in development within the public, volunteer and private sector.
Originally trained in dance he has applied his flair for performance to the delivery of group exercise. He will have you captivated, motivated, smiling and laughing without you realising you’re dripping in sweat.
His qualifications include:
- Rebound Uk Certified Instructor and Master Trainer
- Post Graduate Degree – Dance in Education
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Management
- NCFE Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Diploma in Leisure and Recreation, and Sports Centre Management
- Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football
- Basic Referee Course
- BOX Certified Instructor
- Kettlercise Certified Instructor
- H-Core Kettlercise Certified Instructor
- Level 2 Exercise to Music Certified Instructor
Errol has on many occasion been mistaken for Mr Motivator, Howard from the Halifax Advert and more recently Shaun Wallace “The Dark Destroyer” from the Quiz show The Chase. Errol can also rap every word of Rappers Delight from the SugarHill Gang – pass the mic!
“I love teaching rebounding. I love the impact on individual’s lives when they realise what a difference it has made to their life. Rebounding is life changing.” – Errol Barrows