Chocolate Orange Power Bowl
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Nutritional Value (per serving)
- 1 frozen banana, pre chopped
- 1 medium orange, peeled
- 1/2 cup (120g) unsweetened greek yoghurt (sub with coconut/soya if desired)
- 1 serving (approx. 25g) chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp. raw cacao powder (for those who like it extra chocolately)
- 1 tbsp. (15-20g) almond butter (or other nut butter of choice)
- 50-80ml almond milk (adjust to desired consistency)
- Optional Toppings: granola, fresh or dried fruit, nuts/seeds, bee pollen
- Simply place all the ingredients into you blender cup (starting with the fruit and yoghurt) and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, using a spatula to scrape down the sides, and then top as desired.
Recipe taken from https://www.mylifeisforliving.com/ by Hannah