Designed with 30 thick, high quality bungee cords, the Fit Bounce Pro has an unrivalled soft bounce. Providing the perfect amount of give, these durable elastic cords store the energy absorbed during deceleration (landing) and return it when accelerating upwards. This helps to reduce the shock of impact by more than 87% compared to working out on a hard wood floor!
Each bungee cord is made up of hundreds of individual intertwined elastic fibres resulting in an extremely durable 8mm thick cord that is 3mm thicker than those found on a standard rebounder. The bungees are hard-wearing but can be easily changed if needed – 2 replacement bungees are included in the package.
The Fit Bounce Pro is a half folding rebounder and comes with a smart carry bag for easy storage and transport. It can be used in trainers or bare feet/grip socks and is perfect for the whole family to use! Barefoot bouncing is extremely beneficial for strengthening the planter muscles underneath the foot and strengthening the stabilising muscles around the ankle joint.
Please note you may need someone to help open the unit on first time of opening as the bungees will a few uses to stretch to their full length.
The Fit Bounce Pro package includes:
- Strong zip up storage/carry bag easily transported
- Introduction to rebounding DVD – includes 2 fat burning workouts
- A purpose built Bounce counter to measure how many bounces you complete each workout
- 6 strong very sturdy legs attach with spring loaded legs allowing quick set up rather than old fashioned screw leg designs or bulky curved design for easy set up and flat pack storage
A stability bar can be separately purchased for this product if an additional balance aid is required.
– Dimensions: The frame is approx. 99cm (39 inches) in diameter, the mat surface is approx. 66cm (26 inches) in diameter and the rebounder stands 33cm (13 inches) from the ground.
– Weight: The Fit Bounce Pro Rebounder weighs 9.9kg (21.5lb) and is carefully weighted to prevent the Rebounder moving across the floor when bouncing.
What is the weight limit of the Fit Bounce Pro Rebounder?
The Fit Bounce Pro Rebounder performs perfectly up to user weights of up to 150kg (23.6 stone/330lb).
Is the Fit Bounce Pro suitable for barefoot bouncing?
Yes! The Fit Bounce Pro is perfect for use without trainers. Barefoot bouncing is extremely beneficial for strengthening the planter muscles underneath the foot and the stabilising muscles around the ankle joint.
Does the Fit Bounce Pro make any noise?
No, none at all! The Fit Bounce Pro uses bungee cords instead of metal springs and is the quietest bounce you will get.
Where can I found more information on the Bounce & Burn membership?
We’ve launched the UK’s first online Rebounding platform, bringing you all the fitness and health benefits of Rebounding straight to your living room. Join us and our Master Trainers from around the world on a journey to burn fat, build strength and most importantly have FUN. With access to hundreds of workouts, specialist nutrition plans & recipes and discounts from our partners, the Bounce & Burn membership is perfect to support you and keep you motivated. For more information on the Bounce & Burn membership click here.
What is the spare parts service?
Unlike many Rebounders on market, all ReboundUK’s rebounders come with a full spare parts service. We have worked tirelessly to ensure that our equipment is manufactured to the highest quality and is as robust as possible however sometimes even a rebounder can tweak a hamstring! Every component of our rebounders is replaceable however should anything happen to a spring (or bungee), mat, rubber feet, leg or a skirt we stock replacements so you wont have to buy a whole new rebounder.
Does the Fit Bounce Pro Rebounder come with a warranty?
• Yes! You can register your Rebounder for warranty here. For full details of our warranty terms & conditions, please click here which details the general terms and specific product warranty terms in the annex.
• We have a dedicated customer service team always available to answer any questions you may have about your product or workouts and can assist you with any query, please email email@example.com.
Where do I attach the resistance bands?
The resistance bands can be used with the Fit Bounce Pro by looping the carabiner clip around the frame of the rebounder and clipping the carabiner clip back into the resistance bands. To see how they attach please click here.