Online Studio course overview
Learn the necessary theory and skills to succeed as a Rebound Fit instructor from the industry’s best.
The online course usually takes between 8 – 16 hours to complete. You will need your Pro Gym rebounder and internet access for the training material.
CIMSPA Endorsed – on completion you will earn 10 CPDs
- Introduction to Rebounding and Equipment
- Health and Safety
- Practical: take part in Traditional Rebound Fit class
- Science & Benefits of Rebounding
- Practical Assessment: Basic Bounce and Health & Safety considerations
- Theory & Practical: perfect the technique and instruction of the Core Moves
- Practical: develop a class & practice in front of mirror or with friends
- Theory & Practical: how to progress and intensify a class
- Practical Assessment: Teach a segment of a class (iPhone video)
- How to Launch a Class
- Written assessment is throughout the online lessons – you need to pass each quiz before proceeding to next lesson
Pre- and post- requisites
Anyone can become a Rebound Fit instructor, you just need:
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn!
- ETM / L2 Gym an advantage but not essential – required for CIMPSA CPDs
Please note that for health and safety reasons Rebound Fit classes are only permitted to be taught on our certified commercial rebounders that have been specifically designed for group exercise rebound programmes and our rebounding techniques.
Certified instructors are required to enrol in our mandatory Rebound Fit Instructor Membership.
Benefits of the membership include:
- Live and Pre-recorded new choreography for Instructors
- licence free music and playlists
- rights to use Rebound Fit logo & marketing materials including social media posts and celebrity videos & endorsements
- business and social media support
- discounts on branded workout wear and exercise equipment.
- Also permitted to participate in Sales referral programme to earn commission from your contacts!
Once certified and signed up to the Membership you will be sent an email to our Instructor Membership One Drive folders where you will find all the information you need to help you to deliver successful Rebound Fit classes and to grow your Rebound Fit business.
The first folder entitled READ ME is your guide around all the membership information that is available to you for you to self-service.
New information is being added all the time so do check in regularly! And our team is happy to hear from Instructors about information that they would like to see / find useful so please do tell us 🙂
Ongoing 1-hour Webinars are endorsed by CIMSPA attract 1 CPD for everyone you attend. All sessions are delivered Live and also recorded so you can participate on play-back.
- How to earn Sales commission
- How to build a Rebound Fit Class
- Teaching Children
- Flexi Bounce for Confidence
- Christmas Workout with Vikki!