Best for a specialist use
The Fit Bounce Pro XL has been approved by ReboundTherapy.Org to use for Flexi Bounce Therapy; a comprehensive graded exercise and development programme for the use of an orthopaedic quality rebounder by children and adults across a wide spectrum of additional needs.
The unique bungee connectors design, owned by Rebound Fitness, have twice the number of connectors than any other bungee rebounder on the market with a flat surface design making it suitable for bare foot bouncing.
Tested to UK, EU & USA standards it comes with a warranty for commercial use and spare parts are available from UK/EU/USA/CA/AU warehouses.
An adjustable stability handle bar can be purchased separately for those who need a balance aid.
A black, or orange, padded mat can be purchased separately to completely cover the bungee cords for those that need this.
- Beginners DVD
- Carry Bag
- Lifetime FREE access to 100s of Online Video rebounding workouts of all genres
- FREE access to home use Flexi-Bounce Therapy videos & development programme from ReboundTherapy.org
Benefits of Rebounding
Rebound Fitness will have you “Jumping for Joy” with our high quality home rebounders and online video workouts with plenty of workout variety for the whole family to have FUN whilst working out.
There are many scientifically proven health and fitness benefits of rebounding and it is important to choose a high quality mini-trampoline if these benefits are to be achieved.
Our great Rebound Fitness workouts incorporate important exercises and movement patterns such as squats, lunges, twists, pushes and sprints between bursts of jogging and bouncing, all on a low impact surface.
Rebounding has many health & fitness benefits. Here are a few to highlight or Read All Here :
- Incredible Weight Loss – due to the G-force created by bouncing. Research has proven it is more effective than jogging for calorie burn
- Lymphatic Drainage – whilst you are exercising, the G-force created forces the lymph nodes to open/close during exercise ridding the body of toxins very efficiently during and after exercise
- Kind to joints due to the low impact nature of the surface of the rebounder mat and the high quality spring/bungee design
- Strengthens every cell in your body – changes body shape, strengthens core, tightens skin and tones muscles. Strengthens the pelvic floor and bladder.
- Increases bone density – as proven by N.A.S.A. research on Astronauts returning from space
Dimensions: The frame is approx. 119cm (47 inches) in diameter, the mat surface is approx. 86cm (34 inches) in diameter and the rebounder stands 33cm (13 inches) from the ground
Weight: The Fit Bounce Pro XL Rebounder weighs 9.9kg (21.5lbs) and is carefully weighted to prevent the Rebounder moving across the floor when bouncing.
User Weight: is 150kgs (330lbs)
Includes: 1 * workout DVD, carry bag, FREE Lifetime access to 100s Online workouts, FREE access to home use Flexi-Bounce Therapy videos & development programme from ReboundTherapy.org
Bounce in cross trainers or bare feet or purchase our specially designed grip socks for more comfortable bouncing.
Warranty and Spare Parts : register for warranty here and as we design and manufacture ourselves please contact us for spare parts anytime